What’s it like working for a Law Firm in the UK?
NEW BALANCE BLOG:
The 2nd and 3rd most frequently used words were Interesting (used by 28% of participants) and
Rewarding (used by 22%).
Highlights from those with espousing positive feedback included:
• Engaging, informative, enjoyable, rewarding
• Interesting, varied, fast paced
• Never the same day
• Always something to learn
• Best move I made
• Busy, fun, engaging, teamwork
• Love it – wouldn’t leave
And some that made us laugh:
• Helping solicitors with maths
• I LOVE THE LAW
• Are all laywers rude?
• F – frustrating, I – incredulous, N – noble, E – enterprising
• Get free legal advice
• Waiting to retire
• Lawyers + VAT = awkward
• Life on the edge
And then there were a few that maybe need to consider finding a new employer…
• Only for the insane
• My god the paperwork
• Boring, repetitive and bloody solicitors
• Boring but pays bills
• We must be mad
If you work in a Business Services function in a law firm, or would like to, why not look us up at www.balancerecruitment.com, and feel free to get in touch.
By Richard Hooper.