This is a rare opportunity to join a top award winning international law firm who have a stellar reputation in the market and are continuously expanding globally.
We are assisting in their search for a Legal Biller and this is a superb opportunity to work for a forward-thinking law firm in modern offices, and to take your career to the next level.
You will preferably have a minimum of 3 years' experience handling a significant volume of billing work 9in line with the main responsivities outlined below) and in a legal or professional services environment. You must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to investigate and provide solutions to identified problems. Be a motivated team player with a proactive attitude - can you answer yes to all of the above? If so, we would like to discuss this new role with you.
Main duties include:
* Preparation and processing of the firm's bills, including a number of complex multi-matter and foreign currency bills.
* Review and ensure the billing guide adequately supports time or disbursements removed, checking the fee allocation shown is in line with the firm's policy and confirming VAT is correct and all necessary compliance checks are completed before posting to ledger.
* Preparing credit notes, account transfers and write-offs.
* Dealing with fee earner and secretary queries on an ongoing basis on all billing related matters including time transfers, fee allocations and write offs.
* Work with Risk to ensure the Aderant contact database is updated on a regular basis.
* Work with the billing team to help review department billing inbox, ensuring all queries are cleared daily.
* Help with any DTE (time recording system) issues, so that time entry remains up to date at all times.
* Provide assistance with chasing missing timesheets within the department.
Interested to hear more? Please get in touch with Daniel Cumberworth at Balance Recruitment directly.
Balance Recruitment is an award winning Recruitment Agency and is advertising this opportunity on behalf of a client. We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to promoting diversity.