We are currently searching for an Accounts Assistant (6 month FTC) to join this highly prestigious, distinctive London-based law firm who work with many of the world's most successful businesses.
You will be joining a busy team providing support to the Financial Controller and Finance team, to ensure that the duties of the Finance department runs smoothly.
This new position is best suited to a confident person who pays attention to detail in everything they do, is extremely numerate and computer literate and be able to assist in all tasks associated with an accounts payable team which will include the following:
* Accounts payable postings
* Other postings e.g. hard costs, journals, receipts
* Weekly expenses
* Printing of cheques as required
* Posting of soft cost
* Posting of batches and filing of batches when posted
* Daily finalising of uploaded soft costs and time batches
* Uploading taxi cost batches and matching them to late night taxi forms, chasing for any missing forms
* Printing & circulating of weekly and monthly reports
* Daily Monitoring of control accounts / batch listings / time recording balances
* Report on Accounts matters to Financial Controller weekly
If you would be interested to discuss the above opportunity please apply now or contact John Carleton at Balance Recruitment directly.
Balance Recruitment is an award winning Recruitment Agency and is advertising this opportunity on behalf of a client. We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to promoting diversity.