We are currently representing a large international law firm based in Central London in their search for an Assistant Billing Coordinator. The objective of this role is to provide billing support to the Practice Group Billing Coordinator to ensure the smooth administration of the billing process and will involve liaising with Partners, Fee Earners and PA's.
The firm offer excellent prospects and progression and are committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment. Having placed candidates within this department, we know first-hand you will joining a friendly and hardworking team with a desire to offer a stellar Billing function to the business.
Reporting to the Billing Manager, the role requires a distinct mix of relationship-building with key Partners within a practice area, and ensuring meticulous attention to detail with the monthly Billing process. You will preferably have proven Billing Coordinator experience with previous working knowledge of Aderant/Elite. Attention to detail and good communication skills are desirable and we are looking for a strong team player to with a proactive attitude.
* Ensuring timely billing and effective management of matters
* Submitting work in progress reports to Partners & Fee Earners when required
* Producing billing guides, invoices, credit notes and running reports from SSRS
* Preparing client invoices in accordance with instructions from Partners & Fee Earners
* Submit invoices via e-billing hub
* Ensuring correct fee rate structures are in place
* Ensuring that invoicing meets all statutory / legislative requirements
* Following up on outstanding timesheets to ensure Partners & Fee Earners keep them up to date
*Full job description available on request
Balance Recruitment is an award winning Recruitment Agency and is advertising this opportunity on behalf of a client. We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to promoting diversity.