We are recruiting for a Management/Partnership Accountant for one of the Top 10 Global law firms. Reporting directly to the Manager of Financial Reporting & Budgeting you will be supporting financial matters relating to UK partners, producing and interpreting management and financial information and assisting in the preparation of annual statutory accounts.
Are you a part qualified accountant with strong experience in partnership accounting? Do you have experience in both a partnership and non-partnership environment with self-employed tax and statutory accounts experience within an LLP? If so this could be for you.
The main duties include:
* Maintenance of Partners' accounts which includes reconciliation of their current and capital accounts; arranging capital loans and dealing with queries from partners; mortgage references;
* Calculation and payment of monthly Partner drawings and distributions;
* Preparation and distribution of regular drawings statements;
* Calculation and payment of annual balances of profits at year end, and balances due to leaving partners;
* Assistance in computing the UK LLP taxable profit for the partnership tax return;
* Preparation of monthly financial reports to UK and global requirements and deadlines;
* Production of working capital and other KPI schedules;
* Assistance in the preparation and production of London's annual costs and revenue budget;
* Assistance in the preparation and production of the UK LLP accounts
The role requires an articulate, skilled communicator with good organisational and time management skills and a strong team player. Interested, then please get in touch with Daniel Cumberworth at Balance Recruitment directly.
Balance Recruitment is an award winning Recruitment Agency and is advertising this opportunity on behalf of a client. We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to promoting diversity.
We endeavour to reply to all applications within 3 working days, however due to very high levels of response for certain positions, it is unfortunately not always possible to respond to every unsuccessful application.