A top international Law Firm is looking to recruit an Assistant Costs Clerk to provide support to the trade mark team to ensure the smooth administration of the cost quoting and disbursement review. This will involve liaison with Partners, Fee Earners and foreign agents.
You will preferably have work experience in the Intellectual Property field but this is not essential. You must, however, have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including creating formula combinations and VBA skill is advantageous. Attention to detail and good communications skills are desirable as well as ability to manage competing demands and working well under pressure.
Main duties include:
* Supporting the cost quote preparation under team leader's supervision
* Supporting in collection of information and preparation of bid proposals
* Assisting the team in providing an efficient and professional costs reporting function
* Effectively building relationships with internal stakeholders, including Partners, in order to perform costs reporting duties
* Working with various internal data storage systems (i.e. electronic files, cost quotes, records and case management) for disbursement review
* Maintaining the database of a global agent network, and their related professional and official fees
* Reviewing global agent disbursement invoices against local their agreed tariffs (invoice reconciliation)
The firm offers excellent prospects for progression and the culture provides their people with world-class support to achieve their ambitions and goals. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is pro-active and seeking to achieve success in their career. Interested to hear more? Please get in touch with Daniel Cumberworth at Balance Recruitment directly.
Balance Recruitment is an award winning Recruitment Agency and is advertising this opportunity on behalf of a client. We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to promoting diversity.
We endeavour to reply to all applications within 3 working days, however due to very high levels of response for certain positions, it is unfortunately not always possible to respond to every unsuccessful application.